Saturday, March 31, 2007

hunger for home

praise be to God!

the blood contract was highly successful, and my friend accepted Christ. angels in heaven rejoice, as do other friends. and i am glad....though i am not sure how much she knew what was happening. but it was like me...that night when i raised my hand to accept Christ...i was not sure. i was in doubt, and i didnt know if i made the right choice.

but here i am now. and i don't regret one bit that i made that decision.

another day i will talk about that Mega Decision that changed my life. now i am feeling selfish and petty.
i want to talk about how much im still missing home. its crazy, im crazy, but its still true. i still yearn for home so much. i want to be where my family is..now.
sigh.

so much more to learn. i know i am here for a purpose, the reason why God has blessed me in my studies, brought me all the way...its not just to keep thinking of home, home, and home alone. there;s more to be done here... and painful decisions need to be made so that i wont be a hermit at home. yeah, some may snicker and say...talk about not going home as if its soooo BIG a sacrifice. but it hurts me, and since no one reads this blog, and no one so far knows its me, im gona say it.

i miss my home and it hurts when i didn;t go home especially that chance dangled in front of me(sis goin bck).

but no regrets of choosing blood contract over going home. i only wished that sis went back later, so that i could have the best of both worlds, go church, then home. but perhaps ...er, not perhaps, but surely God has other plans? and i will have to believe that His ways are higher than my ways, and in His way is the best way.

all to You O God i bring. and i trust this Jesus who died for me, that He loved me enough to know my pain and heart's desires, and He will carry me through. don't know how, but He will.
amen!

No comments: