Friday, November 27, 2009

the stumping question

i know there's something wrong with me when i have to google 'taiping food' when my friend asked me what's good in taiping. but then, i am sure i am not the only one who was stumped when faced with that question (i know, because when i googled it, someone else admitted it too.) i think it is like the case with my melaka friend, who had her meals mostly at home, so it's not a norm to eat outside and know which is the place to go. ok, maybe she does. but my point is, it's just like zoo. i don't go to the zoo unless my outstation friends are around and they want to go. makes sense, right? i hope so.

2 comments:

Desperate Witty Owl said...

wa u got a lot of mlk fren uh? the nex time u come mlk i bring to eat more outside food. i upgrade d. i know wer is the pork satey and beef noodles!!!

whereacowmuse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.